Learn how to create gorgeous and personalized mandala letter wall art with Cricut Foil Transfers!
I adore foil — I just love how to shines and catches the light. So when the new Cricut Foil Transfer kit and sheet came out, I knew I had to design something just to take advantage of everything that’s magical about foil. And these mandala letters are PERFECT for foil transfer. I foiled and framed a magnificent letter “M,” but you could also use these mandala letters to make cards!
Watch my step-by-step video to see me create this lovely mandala letter in silver foil:
I just love how beautiful this mandala letter looks in foil — imagine making these for everyone on your gift list this year!
Let me show you how easy it is to make these gorgeous Cricut Foil Transfer Mandala Letters! This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
Materials to Make Cricut Foil Transfer Mandala Letter Wall Art
- Cricut Foil Transfer Kit (comes with housing, three different size tips, and 12 3″ x 5″ transfer sheets)
- Cricut Foil Transfer Sheet (I used one 12″ x 12″ silver transfer sheet, but you could also use gold instead — the jewel colors are also an option if you make your design smaller than 4″ x 6″)
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker (the Cricut Foil Transfer Kit does not work with the Cricut Joy or any other cutting machine)
- 1 sheet of 65 lb. – 80 lb. cardstock, 12″ x 12″ (I used Recollections Jewel Tones 65 lb.)
- 12″ x 12″ frame (optional, but nice)
- A cutting mat for your Cricut (green or blue works, just make sure it’s sticky!)
- Design #240 (available in my free resource library—get the password by filling out the form at the bottom of this page)
How to Make Cricut Foil Transfer Wall Art
- Cricut Foil Transfer Tool (with the bold tip inserted)
- Tape (comes with the transfer sheet)
- Cricut machine mat (green or blue)
- Cricut Explore or Cricut Maker
STEP 1: GET MY MANDALA LETTER DESIGN FILES
First, download Design #240 which are my mandala letters in SVG/DXF/PNG from my free resource library.
Tip: If you're not sure how to upload an SVG cut file to Cricut Design Space, watch this helpful video training series I made. If you're on an iPhone or iPad, here's how to download and upload SVG files to the Cricut Design Space app.
STEP 2: TAPE YOUR FOIL TRANSFER SHEET TO YOUR CARDSTOCK
STEP 3: FOIL YOUR CARDSTOCK
STEP 4: UNLOAD THE MAT AND REMOVE FOIL
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Get my free Mandala Letters SVG files
I’d love to see your Cricut foil transfer projects. Please share a photo in our Facebook group or tag me on social media with #jennifermaker.