Share Jennifer’s free resources with your friends and family and get the opportunity to win a Cricut Maker Prize Package!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
Enter below for the chance to win a Cricut Prize Package. Giveaway ends on October 25, 2020. Open to US and Canadian residents only. See the official rules below for details.
Tip: I’ve provided many different options for you to enter in the form below to ensure you can do at least one — just pick the ones you feel you can do based on your access and comfort level with technology. Do note that each option gives you a separate entry, and you can do some options on a daily basis. The winner is randomly picked and is not chosen based on how many entries are collected (though the more entries you get, the higher your chances). If you have any issues with any of the options, please email my amazing support team at [email protected] and we’d be happy to assist you!
One winner will win a prize package that includes the following:
- Cricut Maker (Lilac)
- Foil Transfer Kit
- Foil Transfer Sheets Sampler (Jewel)
- Glitter Cardstock Sampler (Classics)
- 12×12 Cardstock (1 each of Purple, Dark Orange, Leaf Green and Black
- September 2020: Kennytta Shaw (Cricut Maker, TrueControl Weeding Kit, Foil Iron-On Sampler, Everyday Iron-On)
- August 2020: Reonda Evans and Sommer Schulte (Cricut Joy gift packages)
- July 2020: Vinetta Cooper (Cricut Maker, Infusible Ink sheets, Gel Pen, Blanks)
- June 2020: Gladinell Fuentes (Cricut Explore Air 2, LightGrip Cutting Mat, Cricut Iron-On Vinyl)
- May 2020: Pam Breedlove (Cricut Maker, Precision Cutting Bundle)
- April 2020: Kelley Rondeau (Cricut Maker, Mat, Knife, and Ruler)
- March 2020: Beth Hanley and Tammy Post (Cricut Joy and Starter Tool Set)
- February 2020: Pietra Cruz (Cricut Maker in Rose, Cricut Cutting Bundle, Cricut Weeding Tools)
- January 2020: Debra Spangler (Cricut Maker in Blue, Cricut Cutting Bundle, Cricut Weeding Tools)
- December 2019: Beth Gordon (Cricut EasyPress 2), Suzanne Kutz (Cricut Engraving Pack), Lora Brown (Cricut Maker), Alicia Swaim (Cricut Explore Air 2), Enis Blizman (Waterslide Decal Pack), Heather Motz (Cricut Coach Playbook), Tracey Eastwood (Plaid Glitter Tumbler Pack), Irene Walker (Fabric Tumble Pack), Monica Cook (Storyboard Tumbler Pack), Fern Barrett (Cricut Explore Air 2), Laura Setzer (Cricut Coach Playbook), Kim Callahan (Cricut Coach Playbook), Stepanie Walters (Cricut Coach Playbook), Leigh Davidson (Cricut Coach Playbook), Kaitlyn Miklinevich (Cricut Coach Playbook), Brittany Smith (Cricut Coach Playbook), Monalisa Ramos (Cricut Coach Playbook), Katisa Kersey (Cricut Coach Playbook), Ruth Hanks (Cricut Coach Playbook), Kathy Rojas (Cricut Maker), Leigh Ann Boyd (Glass Etching Pack), Theresa Canterbury (Iron-On T-shirt Pack), Jessi Lynch (Pop Up Birdcage Pack), Cynthia Johnson (Explosion Box Card Pack), Traci McDonald (Star Lantern Pack)
- Black Friday 2019: Angela Zlatic (Cricut Explore Air 2 in Matte Black)
- November 2019: Sheng Xiong (Cricut Maker in Mint plus the Cricut Scoring Wheel (with Quick Swap Housing), the Engraving Tip, and the Debossing Tip)
- Cricut Be Kind (early November 2019) – Tara Hodge (Cricut Access Membership plus a Cricut Explore Air in Sky to give to her friend Sherry)
- October 2019 – Kaitlin Baca (Cricut Maker and Cricut BrightPad, both in Rose)
- September 2019 – Melanie Cariaga (Cricut Explore Air 2) and Christ Reinhart (Cricut Explore Air 2)
- Summer 2019 – Lois Phillips Barrows (Cricut Maker), Toni Babcock, Alice Dilts, Linda Cook, Olga Clark, and Tambra Beauvais
- Winter 2018 – Suzy Bogue, Mackenzie Watkins, Amy Baker, Mary Robinson, Aurora Mandy, Maria Naville, Sharon Lehrer, Star Pelsue
Official Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 13+ years old at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of JenniferMaker LLC (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Past Giveaway winners are not eligible to enter or win a prize in this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of JenniferMaker LLC, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about October 1, 2020, at 10:15 AM and ending October 25, 2020, at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by October 25, 2020, at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of JenniferMaker LLC. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of JenniferMaker LLC.
5. Prizes: There will be one prize package awarded to one winner. The approximate retail value of the prize package is $498.42. The prize package includes one (1) Cricut Maker, one (1) Foil Transfer Kit, one (1) Foil Transfer Sheets Sampler, one (1) Glitter Cardstock Sampler, four (4) packs of 12×12 cardstock. You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for JenniferMaker LLC to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. JenniferMaker LLC shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that JenniferMaker LLC, anyone acting on behalf of JenniferMaker LLC, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: JenniferMaker LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, JenniferMaker LLC may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by JenniferMaker LLC. JenniferMaker LLC reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
JenniferMaker LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, JenniferMaker LLC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from JenniferMaker LLC. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless JenniferMaker LLC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND MI, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in MI having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us via email at [email protected] and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the JenniferMaker LLC Sweepstakes.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is JenniferMaker LLC, 3550 Liberty St., Suite 5, Ann Arbor, MI, 48103, United States.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.