Tell me what you want to make and I’ll show you how to make it in The Summer Maker Giveaway! Plus, you can participate in the challenge for a chance to win fabulous Cricut prizes, including a Cricut Maker!
Summer is here and I’m eager for some Maker fun! Tell me what you want me to make and I will pick projects from your suggestions for the Great Maker Show and Tell video series! Each day you can send me a new project idea or tutorial request and I will pick one. I will put a particular emphasis on projects and tutorials that are fun and easy to make for summer fun! And each time you send in a project or tutorial idea, you get entered to win one of several fabulous prizes, including a brand new Cricut Maker, a Cricut EasyPress 2 machine, a Cricut Infusible Ink bundle, and multiple copies of my Cricut Coach Playbook. Many thanks to Cricut for donating the Cricut Maker for this giveaway!
You can even earn extra entries daily by watching my new videos, completing and sharing a photo of completed projects, liking and sharing my videos and tutorials, and so on! The more you participate, the more chances you have to win.
Here is a list of my videos that you can share, like, comment, and find a “word-of-the-day” in — you do NOT have to go in order. Pick whichever ones you want in any order that pleases you!
- June 17: How to Put Vinyl on Mugs
- June 16: Cricut Infusible Ink Pens: Let’s Make Coasters!
- June 15: Cricut Infusible Ink Layered T-Shirt Tutorial
- June 14: Glitter Tumbler Tutorial
- June 13: How to Upload Fonts
- June 12: How to Layer Iron On Vinyl
- June 13: Easy Explosion Box
- June 14: Cricut Gift Tags
- June 15: How to Decorate Glass Blocks
- June 16: How to Stencil Furniture
- June 17: Make a Vintage Red Truck
- June 18: How to Cut Wood Letters on a Cricut
- June 19: Make Picture Puzzles
- June 20: Cricut Infusible Ink Watercoloring
- June 21: Cricut Infusible Ink Coloring with Pens
- June 22: Floating Ornaments
- June 23: Cute Gift Boxes
- June 24: Make a Paper Village
- June 25: DIY Faux Leather Earrings
- June 26: Cricut Infusible Ink Blanks
- June 27: Hot Mess Canvas
- June 28: Impossible Card
- June 29: DIY Glitter Ornaments
- June 30: Giant Paper Poinsettia
- July 1: How to Make Gift Bows
- July 2: Easy Vertical Welcome Sign
- July 3: How to Make Subway Art
- July 4: Knockout Signs
- July 5: Painting Furniture
- July 6: Cricut Infusible Ink T-Shirt Playtest
- July 7 at 5 pm ET (Today) – Cricut Design Space: What NOT to Do ***
- July 8 at 7 pm ET – Cricut Mats: What NOT to Do ***
- July 9 at 7 pm ET – Cricut Blades: What NOT to Do ***
- July 10 at 7 pm ET – Cricut Infusible Ink: What NOT to Do ***
- July 11 at 7 pm ET – Vinyl & Weeding: What NOT to Do ***
- July 12 at 7 pm ET – Cricut EasyPress: What NOT to Do ***
*** For the week of July 7-12, I’m doing a special video mini series on “What Not to Do” with your Cricut. I will give you LOTS of tips, tricks, and things to avoid — which means I’ll intentionally be doing some things wrong so you can see what happens when you do it that way (which should be fun!). I think both beginners and experienced users alike will find this little series super interesting and everyone should be able to learn something new! All of these videos will be LIVE on my Facebook Page — make sure you like or follow my page, and also look at each of the above topics that interest you and click “Get Reminder” to be reminded when I go live each day.
Prizes will be awarded right the giveaway ends on July 12, 2019!
You can get started earning entries right now by sending me project ideas using the entry form below or through this link.
Tip: Bookmark this page to return to everyday for more daily entries!