Welcome, Sublimation Campers!
So happy you’ve come! You can learn more about my sublimation resources right on this page. You’ll find all of the linked supplies to test out your sublimation printer, get links to everything tested with during my session in Sublimation Camp, (including printers, ink, and paper), and more!
I love sublimation and I’m excited to share everything I’ve learned with you starting with Sublimation Camp … and beyond! Learn more about sublimation printers, inks, color, and more with my help!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! Read my full disclosure policy.
Dye Sublimation Printers I Tested
- Sawgrass SG500 with Sawgrass Ink and TruePix sublimation paper
- Epson SureColor F170 with Epson Ink and A-Sub paper
- Epson EcoTank 4760 with Hiipoo Ink (Autofill bottles) and A-Sub paper
- Epson Workforce 7210 with empty refillable cartridges filled with Printers Jack Ink and A-Sub paper (13″ x 19″)
Dye Sublimation Materials and Tools
And to do my test presses, I used the following materials and tools:
- 100% Polyester White Satin Fabric
- Sublimation Garden Flags
- MDF painted white with spray paint and then laminated
- Cricut AutoPress
- White cardstock (to protect the mat)
- White uncoated butcher paper (to protect the heat press — do NOT use wax paper, freezer paper, parchment paper, or a Teflon sheet)
- Heat-resistant tape
- Design #385 – My free Subliflower design to help you test your sublimation ink and color (available in my free resource library—get the password at the bottom of this post)
Coming soon … Sublimation Startup!
Get setup for sublimation success with this fun mini-course! Choose and set up a sublimation printer that meets your needs, learn the tools and supplies for sublimated projects, and then make a fun project that will help you sublimate even better on future projects! You also receive support and help from Jennifer Maker and her whole team to get the real confidence to create! This is an online weekend event with me so you can really learn about sublimation — classes are broadcast live so you can ask questions, but recorded so you can watch anytime! Register NOW at https://jennifermaker.com/sublimation-startup
TIP: Sublimation Startup is included FREE when you get an All-Access Pass to Sublimation Camp!
I’d love to see your sublimation projects! Post in our Sublimation group or tag me on social media with #jennifermaker.